Sales Account Executive
Adfront is currently looking for a high performing Sales Account Executive to join our newly-established Digital marketing agency within Independent News & Media PLC who is responsible for creating, managing and closing opportunities within the Irish market.
Sales Account Executives at Adfront are on the front lines of helping organisations more effectively manage their online marketing strategy. You will advocate digital marketing solutions to the SMEs sector and promote the power of our products to make organisations drive more sales and promote their business.
The successful candidate will be joining a young, growing company in a busy and exciting office in Dublin city centre, where they will demonstrate all the behaviours associated with a high performance sales culture.
- Exceed activity, pipeline, and revenue goals on a monthly & quarterly basis
- Qualifying sales opportunities and leads
- Prospect revenue opportunities (cold call) and build sales pipeline
- Develop relationships through phone, email, social media and professional networks
- Drive growth by selling digital advertising services to small-to-medium sized enterprises.
- Record all activity in Zoho CRM
- Work in a team-selling environment with an experienced Strategic Account Executive and apply appropriate resources to opportunities to achieve team goals.
- Navigate a high volume of sales calls and activity on a daily basis
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 3+ years of experience in a sales-driven environment
- Ability to analyse data and spot trends and opportunities hidden within
- Passion to hunt (cold-call), educate and sell
- Ability to qualify, position and close
- Preferably experience with digital media or technology.
- Proven ability to build and maintain strong relationships
- A metrics-oriented, competitive attitude
- Exceptional written, verbal, phone and presentation skills
- Passion to sell digital advertising in competitive marketplace
- The ability to learn and apply new concepts quickly
- Passionate about digital marketing and sales.
- Robust CRM understanding, Sales analytics.
- Be flexible and adaptable to changing conditions in a fast-paced, growing company.
- Excellent and time management skills.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Friendly and approachable demeanour with a can-do attitude.
- Ability to learn/take in / recall technical information.
- Ability to excel in a target driven environment
- High energy, passion, and a good sense of humour
- Highly competitive base salary
- Uncapped and accelerated commission structure
- Company Phone
- Company Laptop
- Company Pension contribution
- Google training and certification
- City Centre office close to Luas/dart/bus
- Start-up company with fast growth and career developing opportunities
Applications accompanied by a CV and cover letter should be sent to