Digital Account Manager
Adfront.io is currently looking for a talented Digital Account Manager to join our newly-established Digital marketing agency.
We are seeking a result-driven, innovative and detail-oriented Digital Account Manager. This role will include leading a small team of account executives responsible for delivering clients and business KPI’s. The duties will include managing and maintaining client relationships, developing new strategies for client campaigns, and overseeing the quality and performance of marketing campaigns.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage a high volume of accounts.
- Retain and grow revenue within your accounts.
- Gain an understanding of our partners’ business goals and turn data into compelling stories and actionable insights to help them succeed.
- Work collaboratively with the sales team to develop, maintain, and grow relationships.
- Troubleshoot and optimize campaigns.
- Communicate new features and enhancements to our Product team.
- Track, analyse, and communicate key quantitative metrics and business trends internally and to partners.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 3-5 years’ experience in digital marketing in-house or in an agency role.
- Relevant 3rd level qualification or Google partnership certification.
- A strong knowledge of the digital marketing landscape including PPC, Paid Social, Programmatic Display and Analytics.
- Experience interfacing with clients.
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members and stakeholder management.
- An innovative mind always willing and able to contribute creative solutions to problems as they arise.
- Passion for online technology.
- The ability to think and react quickly.
- Deadline oriented.
Applications accompanied by a CV and cover letter should be sent to