Sales Team Lead– Adfront
Adfront.io is currently looking for a talented Sales Team Lead to join our newly-established Digital marketing agency within Independent News & Media PLC.
This exciting role will include leading a small team of sales executives responsible for driving new business and full cycle sales. Ideal candidate will have managed, mentored, and motivated sales reps to succeed in afast-paced environment. You'll be responsible for building and managing a small team, managing sales pipelines, generating and forecasting revenue. The successful candidate will be joining a busy and exciting office environment, where attention to detail and the needs of our customers are of paramount importance.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Selling subscription-based marketing solutions focusing on SME sector.
- Manage KPI's, ensure deliverables are exceeded and revenue is achieved.
- Develop, coach and manage your sales team to ensure operational excellence.
- Identify new business opportunities.
- Manage the sales cycle from initial enquiry stage to final acceptance.
- Oversees and manage the day-to-day operation and workflow of the team in an organised and efficient manner.
- Report on sales metrics and forecast to the management team.
- Actively use CRM system to manage the sales process, and set standards for performance metrics.
- Collaborating with the sales team to ensure a smooth handoff of new opportunities, and reviewing the quality of sales opportunities on a regular basis.
- Analyse campaign and marketing data to make key business decisions.
- Coordinate with senior sales management to optimize processes and develop new campaigns to attain aggressive pipeline goals.
- Build and actively manage effective long-term sales planning processes.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience in digital marketing or sales. Demonstrated knowledge of digital media.
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members and stakeholder management.
- 2-5 years’ experience within sales.
- Experience managing people.
Applications accompanied by a CV and cover letter should be sent to